Devina is the founder of Divine Natural Solutions – a private health club membership association. She is an expert with years of combined experience in the traditional medical field, natural health, alternative medicine and Naturopathy. Being an expert in knowledge, she holds a degree in Doctor of Biblical Naturopathy, but she is not a physician or doctor, but certified in Alternative Medicine modalities and ministry of health.
She holds a degree in Doctor of Biblical Naturopathy, but she is not a physician or doctor. She is a Biblical Naturopathic Practitioner, Certified Iridologist, Certified Sclerologist, Certified Nutrition Consultant, and Certified Natural Health Professional.
There are many in the house of God who do not need a miracle but need refreshing, a balanced diet, exercise, and someone to give them guidance to good health for their mind, body, soul, and spirit. Devina has taught whole health and healing to hundreds of people for over a decade. She is sought after for her gift of spiritual health insight that is invariably unique and profound. With a strong gift of teaching, she transforms lives by inspiring and empowering others to overcome addictions, strongholds and health challenges using God’s word, foods, spices, herbs, and a healthy living lifestyle.
She is an author of several Biblical-Based Self-Healing Alternative Medicine Books. She has an active private practice in Georgia, USA, and assists clients in-office, and online via Zoom.us, which is a Skype-like video conference platform. She practices biblical-based Iridology and Sclerology and does not practice any forms of New Age. Her faith is Pentecostal and bible believing.
She is also the Alternative Medicine writer for The Christian View TV Talk Show’s Online Magazine. They won 2 Awards for Best in Media in 2015 and 2016 and nominated for Rising in Community Excellence Awards in 2017 (RICEAwards). She has been on Atlanta Live TV 57 and spoke on radio and been interviewed live by women’s ministries and is the host Divine Women in Media and Ministries events.
Her books are titled Armor of God. Alternative Medicine. Keys to Recovery from Opioid Addiction. Rise and Shine 90 Days Devotional Including Evidence-Based Healing Foods, 28 Days Battle Plan Strategy to High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Allergies, Memory and Focus, Anxiety and Stress, Depression, Gut Restore, Hot Flashes, Memory Fog and Fatigue. Her ministry is to teach others how to achieve health, healing, and wellness of mind, soul, body and spirit.
She works with children, teens, adults, and athletes. She utilizes all natural, non-invasive assessment tools to assist her members with their wellness goals. Her education background includes Inner Healing and Deliverance, Cleansing the Temple, Detox, Weight Loss, Functional Analysis, Orthomolecular Nutrition, Children’s Health, Chemistry of Health, Nutrition and Health, Anatomy and Physiology, Herbal Materia Medica, Nutritional Philosophy, Nutritional Wellness, Kinesiology, Enzyme Health, Diet and Nutrition, Medical Chemistry, Body Symptoms A-Z, Children’s Nutrition and Vaccinations, Teen and Adult Nutrition, Women and Men’s Health, Body Systems, and Medical Assisting.
- Degree in Doctor of Biblical Naturopathy from Life Training Institute School of Ministry and Seminary in 2015.
- Comprehensive Certified Iridologist in 2013 through IIPA International Iridologist Practitioners Association.
- Certified Iridologist through Dr. Bernard Jensen Iridology International under Dr. Ellen Tart-Jensen in 2012.
- Diploma in Certified Nutritional Consultant through Trinity College of Natural Health in 2010 (Certificates in Orthomolecular Nutrition, Children’s Health, Chemistry of Health, Nutrition and Health, Anatomy and Physiology, Herbal Materia Medica, Nutritional Philosophy, Nutritional Wellness, Kinesiology, Enzyme Health, Diet and Nutrition, and Medical Chemistry.
- Diploma of Certified Natural Health Professional through The National Association of Certified Natural Health Professionals in 2008 (Certificates in Iridology, Symptoms A-Z, Children’s Nutrition and Vaccinations, Teen and Adult Nutrition, Women and Men’s Health and Body Systems).
- 1988 Allied Health – School: Southwest College. (Medical Assisting Diploma).
Non-New Age Practice
Her faith is Pentecostal and bible believing. Her pastor is Jentezen Franklin from Free Chapel, Gainesville, GA. USA. Devina does not practice any forms of New Age religions, which are guided imagery, meditation, yoga, reiki, energy healing, hypnosis, chakra, psychic readings or fortune telling, horoscopes, zodiac signs, tarot card readings, channeling, Hinduism, Buddhism, charms, crystal healing, Anti-Life Philosophy, Ouija boards, UFOlogy, Journey to the Self Seminars, color healing, sounds healing, out-of body experiences, Cryptozoology (the study of hidden animals), past life regression analysis, dungeons and dragons games and so on.